Updates Regarding Covid-19
Our hospital is open! Please call to ask about our updated COVID-19 precautions, and what to expect with your visit.
Due to the unfolding COVID-19 scenario, and out of concern for the safety of our clients and employees. Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care Center will begin shifting to a Limited Clinical Status: medically necessary appointments and procedures only. TBVSECC will be providing concierge service at the door or car-side. Please call us when you are at the hospital and we will provide a car-side service.
Effective as of Thursday, March 20, 2020:
- Only TBVSECC employees and approved vendors will be allowed in the building
- TBVSECC staff will come to your car to get your pet
- Cats must be in carriers with no personal belongings
- Dogs will need their collar and leash removed and a TBVSECC will be provided.
- We will be canceling non-urgent procedures as we shift to Limited Clinical Status
The Emergency Services at TBVSECC will continue to operate 24/7.